Tuesday, July 14, 2009

3 Days, 14 Hours, 40 Minutes To Go!!!!!


WOW . . . only 3 days, 14 hours, 40 minutes until until the running of the 2009 Vermont 100 Mile Endurance run! The weather is looking cool - projected for highs in the 70s, lows at night in the 50s, and of course, something like a 30% chance of rain in the afternoon. My living room looks like a warehouse again as I try to organize my drop bags, food, and gear. Of course, my little Yip has found her way into my boxes and I think that she would be happy to stow-away in a drop bag - she hates being left home!

I had to work this weekend and today is my day to get my crap together, but it's so hard to concentrate! I made my visit to the chiropractor yesterday and got my neck & back back into shape, had a nice easy run of 6-7 miles on the trails at the Finger Lakes National Forest with Joe, and now it's time to relax with The Tour.

"Stadiums are for spectators. We runners have nature and that is much better." Julia Vaatainen, Finland

No comments:

Post a Comment