Monday, October 19, 2009

Heineken Cup Rugby Off & Running!

Rugby action has been basically hit or miss for me over the summer, but things are back in action! Heineken Cup play is in full-swing and my Munster men seem to be getting their crap together. I watched in disgust as my team lost to Northhampton last week - didn't see that one coming.

Saturday night I got home for work around midnight and when I finally got to tune into the Munster vs. Treviso match, around 30 minutes into the match, Munster was down 10-7. I was worried that they were blowing it again. But things took a quick turn-around and despite some really disappointing kicking from Ronan O'Gara, who is normally a pretty stealth weapon in the kicking department, Munster managed to just roll all over Treviso. It was awesome and well worth staying up until 2am.

No comments:

Post a Comment